What Is a Spa for Hair? Things To Expect in The Therapy Session
Every woman dreams of beautiful curls. A hair spa will help to keep the hairstyle attractive. Special procedures will help restore health to the curls; the result will be noticeable even in advanced cases. Moreover, you can triple your home spa.
Spa for hair is a complex of wellness procedures that help restore the beauty and attractiveness of hair. Use high-quality cosmetics and natural masks. The spa can be done in a beauty salon or on your own. Each of the options has certain characteristics.
Spa for hair at home is no different from a salon. It also includes massage, exfoliation, body wrap, and mask. This complex of procedures restores hair after dyeing, styling, and curling.
If you want to restore health and shine to your hair, a hair spa is the best choice. You can sign up for a professional hairdresser who will do this procedure for you at home or do it yourself. Buy candles and professional hair cosmetics to relax as much as possible and spend a beauty evening right at home. Every girl deserves to be pampered with pleasant, relaxing, and wellness treatments.
This article will learn how to run a hair spa at home and what beauty salons offer for this. Having learned all the necessary information, you will decide how and where it will be better for you to carry out such a procedure.
What Do Beauty Salons Offer?
If you want to take a break from the hustle and bustle, plunge into the cozy atmosphere, you can visit the beauty salon. The salons create optimal conditions for relaxation for the client. You will be able to take care of the beauty of your curls and spend time in good company. The following procedures represent spa hair care in salons:
- The hot wrap gives the curls elasticity and softness. You need to carry out eight procedures to restore shine to curls and get rid of split ends. Each session lasts about an hour.
- Head massage stimulates hair growth. For work, specialists use oils and gels that moisturize the skin.
- Baths. Used together with a shampoo suitable for the hair type. Oily strands can be normalized with hair care products that contain important ingredients such as cucumber and mint. You can moisturize dry curls with chamomile and wheat.
- Lamination. Helps protect hairs from the negative effects of external factors. The procedure becomes especially important after dyeing the hair. Thanks to lamination, the color will be more saturated; it will last much longer.
- Masks. Nourish the scalp, strengthen the hairs. The product contains vitamins and minerals that help to maintain the attractiveness of the curls.
Having figured out what a spa for hair is, you can go to a beauty salon. However, such procedures are expensive. Not all women are willing to spend huge sums. Therefore, you can perform the procedures yourself, thereby saving your budget.
Spa For Hair at Home
Every woman dreams of healthy and beautiful curls. Therefore, hair care should be comprehensive; you can perform the procedures independently. The result will not be long in coming. Within a month, the hair will be transformed; it will acquire shine and silkiness.
Prepare your shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and oil, and a towel in advance for the procedure. Create a pleasant atmosphere in the bathroom, light scented candles, and play your favorite songs. It is advisable to listen to relaxing music during hair spa procedures.
If you have time, take a hot sea salt bath before starting. It will help you calm down and prepare your scalp for a complex of treatments.
Spa at home should be done in the following sequence:
- Head massage. With gentle movements, you need to stroke your head, walk back and forth. The intensity should be increased gradually. You need to finish the massage with pressing movements. For convenience, you can use a head massager. It is advisable to use oils for work to benefit from spa hair care. You can take olive, coconut, flaxseed. An oil mixture can be made if desired. The oils will help relax the nervous system and stimulate hair growth. The massage is very useful; it prepares the curls for further hydration, disperses the blood, and allows nutrients to penetrate the roots.
- Steaming. The procedure is optional, but it has a beneficial effect on the hair. As a result, the scales open, and the nutrients penetrate deep into the hair. You need to prepare a towel, moisten it with hot water, and wrap your head for the procedure. You can use a hairdryer. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- Purification. At this stage, you need to rinse your head. It is best to choose special shampoos that do not contain harmful substances. Then, you should apply a balm from the same series as the shampoo to the strands. Rinse the curls well with water. It is important to wash your hair no earlier than half an hour after the massage. At this time, the sebaceous glands begin their action.
- Nourishing masks. After learning what spa hair care is, many women purchase expensive cosmetics. However, you can take care of the strands using homemade masks. They contain natural ingredients. The result from home remedies is no worse than from purchased ones. In some cases, the effect is immediate. The hair is transformed, the hairs acquire a fantastic shine.
1. Take care of your head. A headdress will help solve three problems at once; it will protect it from ultraviolet radiation, keep the scalp moisturized and protect the hair from burnout (especially when dyed). As a bonus, you have a stylish look.
2. Minimize harm. First, give up the hairdryer, hot air injures, and, leads to their dehydration. Dry your hair naturally, and if you can't avoid meeting with a hairdryer, set it to cold dry. Remember that sunscreen is needed not only for your skin but also for your hair. Thermal sprays will help protect curls from the aggressive effects of the sun and blow-dry, and will also give your hair a smooth and well-groomed look.
3. Use oils. Oils affect the curls in the same way, as they intensively nourish them on the skin. Focus on the type and condition of the hair using hair care tips to work as efficiently as possible. If hair is dry and lifeless, apply oils all the way. If only the tips suffer from dryness, pay special attention to them. Among the oils most useful for hair are burdock, coconut, linseed, chamomile, argan, sea buckthorn, and almond oils.
4. Don't stop with shampoo. Why is post-shampoo care a real must-have? The main task of the shampoo is to cleanse the hair and scalp. The balm softens the hair and restores its elasticity, and the mask deeply nourishes and strengthens it from the inside. You can also use an express conditioner to restore curls and give them extra shine. It is unnecessary to wash it off for dry hair, the product will give a well-groomed look, and the dyed will have a brightness of color.
5. Cut your hair. Sometimes the hair is so dry and damaged that only one scissor can help it. Trim split often ends, for example, every three weeks; this will help your hair look neater and healthier. Feeling ready for more drastic action? Then experiment with fashion trends and get a seductive short haircut.
Visit JuvaBun to know more about hair care.
Read More:How to Get Silky Smooth Hair?