If you and I plan to repeat one of the Disney masterpieces in the field of hairdressing, it is important to follow the same principles:
- to make the chosen Disney princess hairstyles look good, it is better to repeat it on the same hair color as the cartoon heroine;
- if your hairstyle involves a long braid, and your hair is naturally shorter, take care of the chignon in advance;
- Not all princess hairstyles are suitable for everyday life: think in advance about where you can go in a new look.
Today, we will learn how to make Disney princess hairstyles: "Brave" and "Frozen". How to create the image of Merida, Anna, or her sister Elsa?
Not only little girls want to be transported into a fairy tale and become a real princess, who has everything thought out: outfit, shoes, jewelry, accessories, and, of course, hairstyle. Do you think this is a difficult task? But no: all of them can be repeated by each of you at home, or you can create such a hairstyle for your daughter with your own hands for a children's matinée or birthday!
With summer approaching, every fashionista preparing for the prom is thinking more and more about the details of her image - shoes, purse, makeup, and, of course, princess hairstyles. Perhaps it will be easier to pick up accessories (magazines and blogs to help), but beauty issues can be difficult.
Since the image of a Disney princess with long hair is invented first by the author of the story, and then by the writers and directors, it turns out to be impeccable: the styling ideally matches the facial features and character of the heroine.
How to repeat Elsa's hairstyle?
Sophisticated volumetric braiding allows you to create a special illusion of hair mass! The effect is achieved not only with the help of a braid but also with the help of an impressive pile on the crown and on the back of the head.
For Elsa’s hair, you will need:
- a comb;
- transparent elastic bands;
- invisible pins.
- Separate the curl and use a comb to make a bouffant. We gradually process all the hair. This will give them volume.
- Comb your hair, throwing it over to the left side (no parting).
- We take a small strand at the temple and make a stand out of it, winding it on the left side.
- Take a strand over the center of your forehead and wrap it around the first strand.
- Wind all the strands from the right ear to the left.
- Each next strand should be slightly larger than the previous one.
- Divide the hair at the back into two large curls and also wind them around the main strand in turn.
- We fix the hair with a transparent elastic band.
- Now we make a braid from the ponytail, twisting all the hair to the left side. We put on an elastic band at the end of the strand
- So, we got to the simplest part of Elsa’s hair. Now we lay the strand just below the back of the head. Fix all this beauty with invisible pins.
And Elsa’s hairstyle is ready!
How to repeat Cinderella's hairstyle?
Cinderella is the personification of true beauty, tenderness, and kindness. In the ranking of Disney beauties, she occupies a leading position. Let's try to recreate a cute and immaculate image step by step!
To turn into a cute and modest Cinderella, you will need a hairbrush, silicone rubber bands to match the hair, and a little nail polish. You can decorate your hairstyle with an openwork hairpin or a beautiful headband.
We carry out Cinderella's hairstyle for long curls' step by step:
- Part your hair into 2 parts with a parting.
- Spray the upper part of the hair with varnish and make a small fleece on the top of the head to add volume to the styling. Secure the strands at the back with hairpins (invisible).
- Proceed to the bottom of the head of the hair. Divide it into 2 equal strands with a vertical parting. From each strand, braid a regular, three-strand braid. Lay the braids with a rim along the hairline, fix them behind the ears with hairpins (invisible).
- Decorate your hair with an openwork hairpin.
So you learned how to get Disney princess hair.
How to repeat Snow White's hairstyle?
If nature has endowed you with snow-white skin and jet-black curls - without hesitation, turn into a beautiful Snow White! It is not necessary to have long and thick hair, shoulder-length is sufficient.
Also, to create a fabulous image, you cannot do without a comb, a red headband, or a cut of a satin ribbon. To achieve the most approximate image, the hair should first be curled with large curlers or a large diameter curling iron.
- Make a center, perfect straight parting.
- Style your hair symmetrically on both sides.
- Wear a headband for Greek styling, or tie a red ribbon around your head. Gently tuck the lower strands under the bandage, fix them with invisible ones.
And the hairstyle of snow-white is ready!
How to repeat Jasmine's hairstyle?
The image of Jasmine, the hair of the princess from "Aladdin", fell in love with modern beauty no less than the previous heroine. The styling technique is also simple.
You will need a comb and silicone rubber bands to match your hair. A beautiful hoop with stones or gilding is useful as a decoration.
Algorithm of your actions:
- Pull your hair into a low ponytail.
- Braid 3–4 cm of braids using the fishtail technique. Fluff the fabric. Secure with an elastic band.
- Braid a little braid again, beat, tie with an elastic band.
- Follow similar elements as long as the length of the curls allows.
- Decorate your hair with a hoop.
And Jasmine's hairstyle is ready!
Now, you have already learned how to repeat Disney princess hairstyles, thanks to the article that we have prepared for you. We hope our information is useful to you.
Out of all the Disney princesses, Snow White and Jasmine are the youngest. In Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Snow White is only 14 years old. Jasmine is not much older, and in Aladdin, Jasmine is 15 years old.
Rapunzel was the first Disney Princess with a PG-rated film. Rapunzel's hair is 70 feet long. After having, it cut, Rapunzel also takes the Disney Princess record for shortest hair, beating Snow White.
In the original film, Snow White is depicted with black hair and brown eyes. She wears subtle make-up and rouge. The red color of her lips and cheeks resembles the red color of the apple, which sends her into a deep sleep.
Disney's live version of Cinderella features a much different look than the iconic one sported by the original Disney cartoon version of Cinderella from 1950. She wears her hair long in French braids and curls as her everyday look and then half up and half down for her going to the ball look.