Grombre Hair Color – Just A Fashion Trend Or An Opportunity To Love Yourself?
Beauty trend from Instagram won the hearts of many women, saved them from the need to dye gray on their head and made them love natural beauty. For several years now, this palette is kept at the top of fashionable hair transformations. We’re talking about stunning dyeing with an interesting name. Grombre hair color is a peculiar mixture of gray, platinum, and white shades. The technique suggests a smooth transition from one shade to another or a "whole" color. The main condition is all in gray shades. Modern dyes allow creating the most attractive effects with gray. Such dyeing is a real breakthrough in the beauty industry. It eliminates the world from stereotypes and women from complexes about their appearance. Grey Hair is an opportunity for women to take the way you look, feel love for yourself and your body, and, finally, realize that hiding naturalness is not necessarily at all.
Grombre is not only fashionable but also a practical technique. Dyeing eliminates the problem of the deep roots with which you need to go to the hair salon immediately. There is only one nuance – originally, hair should be light or brown or discolored before dyeing. In addition, unlike the Balayage, the grombre hair is suitable for many different types of appearance. Ashy, pearl, and silver shades choose bold and bright personalities who enjoy attracting the attention of others.
Successful Combinations with Grombe Hair Color: Find Out What Suits You
Gray hair and eyes
Light eyes give the perfect combination with gray hair: blue, gray, and green. Dark-eyed girls should pay attention to the dark gray hair color. The result will be very cute and cozy.
Gray hair and skin tone
The women with very light skin of any tone are suitable for all shades of gray hair without exceptions – in such a framing, the focus on the face is guaranteed. The dark tone of the skin is tricky: it can create a feeling of foreignness of the strands. To dark girls, it is better to choose more muted colors to make the image look natural. But light suntan in combination with gray strands in different variations is quite harmonious and appropriate.
The taboo on the grombre hair?
Stylists warn that cold bright shades of gray hair are capable of highlighting skin imperfections: acne, black dots, rosacea, and pigment stains. On the other hand, the cosmetic industry is always ready to assist in the fight against skin blemishes. Smooth down the skin tone with a suitable correction cream and carelessly enjoy the unusual hair color.
TOP-6 Grombre Hair Color Shades
Working with different pigments, professionals receive unique color solutions. But not all of their creations are popular. Of course, the trends are presented by celebrities and Instagram stars. Pay attention to the TOP-6 trend shades of gray, appropriate for Grombre Hair dyeing.
Dark gray hair
Coal and ashes, salt and pepper – a lot of variations of an excellent combination, and invariably it causes approval. The result looks equally incredible on the hair of any length, and the tiptop of the style is stretching from a dark gray shade from the roots to light tips. However, classic monophonic graphite also doesn’t lose charm and popularity.
What does the ash-gray hair look like? Actually, it's a gray brought to perfection – such that even nature is not able to create. But the hair dyes are still capable! This season colorists offer to be designed by chaotic strokes to apply shining platinum glare on the ash-gray shade to create a 3D effect on strands.
Light gray hair
If silver were matte, it would look like this. A very similar shade can be achieved, carefully grooming natural hair. When coloring in the light gray hair color and maintaining the shade the main task is not to allow the manifestations of yellowness, which instantly gives untidiness to the hairstyle.
Chocolate gray hair
They agreed: a wave and stone... and they had nicely hit it off. How to unite in friendship warm chocolate and a cold gray shade, how to get a chocolate gray? Try soft Grombre Hair or contouring with the placement of light gray strands up to your face.
Pink gray hair
The cold pink shade is appropriate for romantic and sentimental personalities. Take a look at the shades of dusty rose and a combination of dark pink and silver-pink shades. In particular, such dyeing will look perfectly on tough curls of medium length.
Purple gray hair color
Post-teen and playful shade can be created by mixing the shades with a light ash dye. A variety of shades are possible: from light lilac to intense purple. The boldest stylists advise trying the Grombre Hair Color with several shades of gray-purple hair.
How do Professionals Deal with Grombre
The actions of the professional hairstylist during any dyeing differ depending on the base color of the strands, their structures, thickness, and quality. As an example of grombre hair dyeing, we present the conventional process with natural healthy chestnut hair in the lead role.
- The first stage of creating grombre hair – lightening or discoloration, the removal of natural or synthetic pigment. To do this, the hairstylist chooses a product with ammonium hydrate to raise the tone, given consideration to the quality of the strands, the discoloration area, and some other factors. The lightners are necessarily mixed with special developers, and then the finished mixture is attached to the hair.
- At the second stage, the hairstylist washes out the hair lightener with an acid pH shampoo, and to secure the result and smooth the strands uses, the same acidic conditioner.
- Starting from the roots, each strand is applied suitable tinting hair dye, pre-mixed with the developer of the same brand. After that, you need to thoroughly comb, fix on the top with a clamp the whole mass of the hair and wait as recommended by the instruction. Some dyes require heating during exposure.
Grey Hair Care – it's Easier Than You Thought
- Avoid the sun rays or use beauty products with UV filters. Ultraviolet destroys the pigment and contributes to the fading of strands.
- Use shampoo and conditioner for hair with antioxidants and purple pigment. These substances neutralize the yellow shade and retain the deep, rich color of grombre.
- Don't ignore the nutritional masks. They smooth the hair and protect the cuticle. The more dense the scales of the cuticles are adjacent to each other, the more reliably the dye is holding.