As we progress in age, the need to take extra care of the skin grows rapidly.
The skin-care industry is loaded up with numerous brands claiming to reverse skin-aging effects.
But, it does not prove to be as effective as it is supposed to be. Isn’t it?
For a quick reality check, let me tell you that skin-aging is natural and we cannot put an end on it. However, there are certain anti-aging tips by which we can delay it and age healthily.
Are you one of them who hates to spend whooping amount for artificial anti-aging products? Most likely, we all do!
Well no more because I have covered a couple of amazing and naturally effective anti-aging tips here which you need to adapt in your lifestyle. Don’t forget to make notes!
5 Natural Skincare Tips Every Woman Should Know:
1. Take Enough Sleep
The first and the most important amongst the other anti-aging tips is to take proper beauty sleep. This is no more an unknown fact that sleeping well enhances physical and mental health.
Well, interestingly this also goes for slowing down the skin aging process. It is advised to take enough sleep for at least 8-9 hours daily to fight off the anti-aging symptoms and look younger.
Try sleeping on you back rather than sides to avoid the constant pressure on the cheeks which may pave a path for wrinkles as you grow old.
2. Introduce a Healthy Platter
Having a balanced diet enriched with green veggies and fruits is a perfect way to eliminate the factors of skin-aging.
Add the following superfoods in your diet which fulfill the nutritional value of the body to have younger-looking skin.
- Veggies like broccoli, spinach, kale, cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes.
- Fruits like pineapple, watermelon, orange, pomegranate, and orange
- Greek Yogurt
Cut down on sugar and unhealthy junk food which on the contrary promotes skin-aging. Eat fruits other than deserts to satisfy your sweet tooth.
3. Keep Yourself Hydrated
Well-hydrated skin reduces the chances of wrinkles and many skin-aging problems. Drinking an adequate amount of water is crucial to have young and naturally glowing skin.
As per doctor’s advice, you need to gulp 8-9 glasses of water every day for better health and skin as well.
Other than water, try these mentioned healthy fluids for best results:
1. Enhance the taste of the water by squeezing a fresh lemon into it. Having an appropriate content of vitamin C, lemons help to keep the skin brighter and younger.
2. Juicing could be a best option to intake nutrients in a single glass, only if you do it in the right way. Drink cold-pressed juice if you want extra skin benefits comparative to regular juice. Use the below-mentioned fruits for juicing:
- Pineapple juice – Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants which fights off the free radicals, responsible for skin-aging to make the skin younger and smoother.
- Watermelon juice – Packed with vitamin A, C, and lycopene, watermelon slower down the aging process and transform the skin to look younger and fresher.
- Orange juice – The presence of vitamin C helps to build collagen which makes the skin younger-looking.
- Pomegranate juice– Boost with such antioxidants, pomegranate is considered skin-friendly as it helps control aging problems to enjoy youthful skin.
- Coconut water acquires anti-aging power as it consists of cytokinin which supports anti-skin-aging properties.
4. Don’t Forget to Remove Makeup
5. Say No to Smoking and Alcohol
According to a research study published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, those who smoke or drink heavily tend to look old faster than those who don’t. Smoking and drinking makes fine lines and wrinkles visible and accelerates skin aging.
How many of these tips do you use on a daily basis?