How to Create a Messy Bun - JuvaBun
A cute messy bun is the easiest way to style a tall hairstyle - it doesn't have to be too messy and only suitable for home cleaning! We have collected several ways to make a stylish and beautiful bun, with which you will proudly and confidently go not only for a walk but also to a party.
How to make a low, cute messy bun
A sloppy low bun is done in much the same way as a strict one, but the hair does not curl as tightly. In this case, you can try to leave a few curls on the face: this will make the hairstyle look more romantic. When braiding a bun, try to stretch individual strands to create textured volume slightly.
How to make a tall, sloppy bun
Despite the word "sloppy" in the name and slightly messy look, this hairstyle is considered evening. It's not easy to do, but you can practice with our tutorial. Before proceeding with styling, the master processes the hair with a curling iron-corrugation for more extraordinary splendor and then forms a hairstyle, sequentially fixing individual curls with invisibility.
But, you can get by with a simplified version of the hairstyle for every day. To do this, you need to comb the curls up and release the vellus hair with massaging movements so that the looks natural. Next, you should collect a not too tight tail, form several flagella from it, roll them into a knot, and secure the structure with a hairpin or elastic band.
Volumizing cute messy bun for fine, long hair
This hairstyle will help give your thin hair a fuller look:
- Part it straight and tie the top of your hair into a ponytail at the crown.
- Comb the ponytail down.
- Fold the combed strands into a cute messy bun and secure with hairpins.
- Divide the remaining hair in two and lightly comb it.
- Wrap the bunch of each of the strands obtained in the previous paragraph in a crisscross pattern.
- Secure with hairpins and lightly sprinkle with varnish.
You can release a few strands in the front to make your hairstyle more casual.
How to make a bun with loose hair
Although you can do this hairstyle on both straight and curly hair, the bun will look most beautiful in combination with light, airy curls. Therefore, first, you need to curl the strands with a large curling iron and then collect the upper curls into a knot.
High messy hair buns with bangs like Kendall Jenner
Even if you don't have bangs, this hairstyle is easy to repeat. We revealed the secret.
Haircuts with bangs are the beauty must of this year. If you have long or medium hair, you can put it in stylish messy hair buns, like Kendall Jenner:
- Comb your hair thoroughly and collect it in a tight ponytail at the crown of your head.
- Smooth the ponytail with your hands with hair foam.
- Divide the tail in two. Wrap them around each other, twisting them into a tourniquet.
- If you have bangs, twist the tourniquet along its entire length. If there are no bangs, finish braiding well above the hair's ends and secure with an elastic band.
- Put your hair in a bun and pin it up with hairpins.
- The owners of the bangs only need to sprinkle the resulting result with varnish.
- Those who left the long free end need to attach it at the base with a hair clip and release it onto the forehead, creating the illusion of a bang.
- Pull the "bangs" with iron and lay it slightly casually.
These quick hairstyles are a lifesaver for a busy girl.
With a bun, you will always look collected and luxurious at the same time.
Do not forget about the variety of accessories: an ordinary bun can be decorated with an elastic band with beads or a bright hair clip.