Easy Updos For Short Hair - JuvaBun
Short hair is as comfortable as possible and very stylish and modern. Short updos are gaining even more popularity this season. Varieties of short or long bob haircuts are suitable for business girls who do not have time for long styling. But from time to time, you still want to diversify your style or get your hair done for a gala reception.
How to style short hair? Many people associate short hairstyles exclusively with boyish updos. However, as experience shows, not everything is so simple. There are many easy updos for short hair, thanks to which you can create unique images for different occasions.
How to make updos for short hair?
You can do a variety of easy hairstyles for short hair. Every woman needs to feel special and beautiful. In many ways, a successful hairdo helps with this. You can do an easy updo for short hair to look great every day. With a variety of options, you can easily change your look every day. Create a gorgeous look with quirky styling or short curls and a long bob haircut. But when there is no time for long styling, then you can do a daily hairstyle in 10 minutes. So that your updodoes not take much time and distract from essential matters, we suggest considering updos for short hair, which are highly practical.
French bun for short hair
Fully tied hair is ideal if you can’t tweak the style throughout the day. Moreover, the bun is an easy updo for short hair, which is suitable for different occasions. For this practical hairstyle to be perfect, follow these tips:
- Divide your hair into three sections.
- Comb the back of the curls with a thin comb.
- Pick up the main part of the hair and twist it into a bundle while tucking the free end inward.
- Secure the resulting shell with hairpins.
- Twist the hair remaining on the sides, connecting it to the main bun. Use extra bobby pins to reinforce your hair.
Low ponytail for short hair
The ponytail is one of the most comfortable practical hairstyles for short hair. Its only drawback is that it still requires a certain length and will not work for a very short haircut. This hairstyle is more suitable for a long bob haircut. Follow the tips to make this styling:
- Leave two strands near the ears, tie the rest of the hair into a low ponytail and tie with a thin elastic band.
- Take the side strands, pull them back, and cross them together just above the elastic.
- Pull the ends of the strands under the ponytail and secure them with hairpins.
Hairstyles for short hair are very diverse. But if you want practical styling, then it is best to use the ponytail hairstyle. Some girls find it too boring, and therefore we recommend using more interesting options. For example, tie a high ponytail, and decorate its base with two side strands. Make one strand much larger to make such a practical hairstyle for short hair look more spectacular.
Easy braid for short hair
Long bob haircut can be very practical, especially if you decide to make a classic braid. Start braiding from the top of the head and gradually add the rest of the strands to the braid to keep such an updo for short hair as tight as possible.
- Comb your hair back.
- Start splashing the braid from the top of the head with a slight bouffant.
- Add side strands as you braid.
- Secure the braid with an elastic band and hide it under your hair.
- Fix it with hairpins to keep the hairstyle better.
Romantic ponytail with braids
Are you in a romantic mood, but the day promises to be active? Then pay attention to braids for short hair combined with a ponytail. This easy updo for short hair lasts all day long without any problems and at the same time attracts everyone's attention. You can do it at home, especially since this procedure will not take much time for short hair.
- Comb your hair and part it into two parting sections.
- Braid the sides of the braids.
- Tie the ponytail so that the braids end near the elastic.
Wedding updos for short hair
Any festive occasion, be it your best friend's wedding or graduation, requires a proper look. Proper styling plays a vital role in creating an image. Wedding updo for short hair can be very diverse: it all depends on your imagination and the skills of your master.
Besides, hairdos for special occasions should be smart and comfortable. You should not do too lush hairstyles with an abundance of accessories. You can decorate your hair with a stylish barrette or ribbon. Such hairdos often have strands knocked out, so you should fix your chevelure well and be sure to use hairspray so that you look great until the evening.
Double greek bun
A wedding Greek bun usually looks elegant and is perfect for short hair. However, it is better to make a more strict version and decorate it with hairpins for the hair to look good until the evening.
- Divide your chevelure into two sections.
- Twist the strands and pin them on top of each other.
- It is important that hair does not break out of the styling. You need to use varnish or another product with a stronghold.
Double tail updo for short hair
This is a dressy hairstyle that you can do easily. With this hairdo, you can go to a gala event or work. Owners of short and not too thick chevelure are recommended to do a double ponytail. The main secret is to keep the collected hair on the same level. This easy updo short hair allows curls to look fuller and thicker.
- Comb your hair and part it in two.
- Make a ponytail from the hair at the top of your head and secure it.
- Under the top tail, make a ponytail from the remaining hair.
- If you have a long bob haircut, this hairdo will look better if you have curled up your chevelure.
An exquisite bun for special occasions
Natural beauty is in vogue, and, accordingly, light elegant styling is popular. Notice the shell-shaped bun. It is the undisputed leader among holiday hairstyles for short hair. It is extremely simple to make a bun, but it looks very aristocratic and perfectly emphasizes the beautiful bend of its owner's neck.
- Comb your chevelure to the left side.
- Secure your hair with bobby pins.
- Wrap the loose ends of your hair in a shell and point to the right side.
- Secure the result carefully.
- Spray your hair with hairspray to keep all the hairs in place.
A bun with braids for short hair
The usual round bun, located just above the neck area, is difficult to attribute to festive and easy updos for short hair. However, when supplemented with braids, it takes on an elegant and sophisticated look. Braids combined with a bun are the best hairdo for the summer; graduates can safely choose it as a hairstyle for prom and a wedding. To do this hairstyle, you need:
- Make two French braids on the sides and wrap the ends around the bun.
- Make light waves with a curling iron before styling to make your hairstyle look as fresh as possible.
How to make romantic headband
Braids are one of the most popular holiday hairstyles for short hair. They are most suitable for young girls because these elements best emphasize the charm of youth. This hairstyle looks especially beautiful with light, flowy dresses.
- For a more subtle styling look, braid a headband of two braids starting at the forehead.
- Gradually weave all the hair into the headband, then secure it with hairpins.
- Spray the styling with hairspray.
Wedding lush curls for short hair
The advantage of short haircuts is that they are fairly easy to style at home. Fashionable everyday hairdos with your own hands look appropriate in any situation and allow a woman to feel beautiful and well-groomed. Curls for short hair are always very feminine and attractive.
- Curl the hair on the front of the head with large curlers, and go over the rest of the strands with a curling iron.
- Roll your hair into a curling iron and fix it in this position until it cools.
- At the end of the procedure, add fluffiness to the curls with a brush and hairdryer.
- Secure styling with hairspray.
Decorate short hair with a braid
Girls with short hair can always wear it loose if they wish. It looks pretty gentle and feminine. However, such a hairstyle for short hair does not look too simple: you can decorate it with a small braid. It is enough to braid it on one side of the head to visually overload the styling. This is an easy hairstyle option that will be appropriate for a wedding and every day. The braid makes the haircut unusual and luxurious.
If you have short chevelure, then you have many options to diversify your look. Moreover, if you are tired of your haircut, you can use hair extensions to change your image or diversify your appearance dramatically.
Read also: Varieties Of The Bun With Short Hair