Gray hair is trendy, a lot of fashionistas choose it, and some still think that gray hair is a sign of old age, and it's constantly dyed. We will prove to you that it's not the case. Some people start to go gray quite early. And you should understand that gray hair is natural. In addition, gray hair can be beautiful. And it's proved by women who love their gray hair and look unique. Women who already have gray hair may not dye it because the ash gray hair color is very popular now.
Early gray hair is not a sign of aging. Of course, most people associate gray hair with old age. However, not everything is so simple. Hair becomes gray due to the reduced production of melanin, which is responsible for natural color. People can sometimes go gray at an early age because each person is individual. There is no direct link between the appearance of gray hair and aging. Well, if you think that gray hair visually ages, read on, and you will see that it's not the case.
The benefits of your natural gray hair
- Saving money. Hair dyeing takes a lot of time and money. It's possible to save on the hairdressers services, provided that you are ready to love your beautiful gray hair.
- Less hair loss. Remember that any dye affects the hair structure aggressively and can cause hair loss. In addition to the aggressive action of chemical elements of the dye, a chemical burn of the scalp can be the cause of hair loss. The result is not just hair loss but damage to the hair root. In addition, the body accumulates toxins contained in the dye. Chemical elements get into the blood and partially remain in the body and subsequently adversely affect the hair. And getting rid of toxins is a complex and long process. All of the above can be avoided if you stop dyeing and start taking proper care of your natural hair. Women, who abandoned to mask gray hair, admit that the quality of their hair has changed for the better. It has become healthier.
- Less hair washing. No one will argue that washing your hair is a very exhausting activity, especially if you wash your hair every day. However, happy owners of gray hair say that gray hair should be washed less often because it's less dirty.
- Gray hair rejuvenates. Shades of gray hair look harmonious and rejuvenate because they look really natural. Stylists say that this shade can hide inflammation and redness on the skin and hide other minor imperfections. This shade also softens the contour of the face. Therefore, women who want to look younger shouldn't indulge in bright colors. The bright color looks awful with age. Enjoy your gray hair and know that it looks unique.
- Gray hair is stylish. In general, gray hairstyles look unsurpassed. They elegantly emphasize the face and attract the attention of others. Gray hair can look youthful, thanks to today's haircuts. Short haircuts always look great. In addition, short hair is much easier to style. Another win-win option is a kare that fits almost all women. Mature women also look great with hair that is below the shoulders. It's a great female alternative if you don't want a too short haircut.
- Be healthy. According to scientists, people who go gray in old age are more prone to cardiovascular disease and oncology than those who go gray early. Spanish scientists have found that early gray hair is a sign of longevity because owners of gray hair in young and middle age are much more likely to live to an older age.
- Gray hair is your zest. Allowing yourself to stop dyeing your hair is not a protest. It's accepting yourself as you are, with your characteristics. After all, as mentioned earlier, gray hair is not always a sign of old age. This hair color was given to you by nature. If someone doesn't like it, you shouldn't change yourself.
- Women gray hair is trendy. Ashy hair color is one of the fashion trends. Many Hollywood stars, even young ones, voluntarily go gray to look stylish.
Some useful tips for gray hair owners
- Owners of natural gray hair should avoid cosmetics with a dense texture. Various gels and oils glue strands and give the hairstyle an untidy look. Instead, try light sprays that will add shine to your hair.
- Caring for hair that has lost pigment requires a lot of effort. You will need conditioners, masks, and others. Only with proper care, the hair will look unsurpassed. Prefer hairstyles that look voluminous.
- Women gray hair is more porous than dyed. The hair becomes dirty and then has a yellow tint. In addition to the necessary care, gray hair can be periodically tinted. This way, you will get rid of unsightly yellowness on your hair.
- Water with lemon juice evens out the tone and gives a noble shine to gray hair. To make such a rinse is very simple: mix the juice of one lemon with water. The mixture is ready to use.
- No matter which haircut you choose: long or short, the tips of the hair should be trimmed regularly. A good haircut is a key to an attractive look.
- One of the methods of care is massage. It stimulates blood flow to the head, which gives a positive result, and the hair becomes silkier.
- Massage can be performed manually or with special massage brushes and combs. Massage for 10 minutes every day, and you will see a result that will surprise you. In addition, it's a pleasant, relaxing process.
Gray locks of hair should be emphasized, not hidden. We used to dye gray hair constantly. But is it necessary? Previously, this issue didn't bother women because youth and grooming were valued, and gray hair was considered a sign of untidiness. There are a lot of fashion trends now. More and more girls began to dye their hair silver. For women who have gone gray unintentionally, this trend has brought a lot of benefits.