8 Expert Tips to Glamorize Your Graying Hair
Contrary to popular belief, gray hair isn't always a sign of old age. The first gray hair can appear at any age. If you find yourself with gray hair, don't worry. Everything is not as critical as you think. Hair becomes colorless and stiff without melanin. There are several ways to restore the color of gray hair, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages. The easiest way is to start taking vitamins. However, there are also a lot of cosmetics that will help grow back unsurpassed gray hair.
Although gray hair is a problem for most women, some women believe that it's even better to emphasize gray hair by adding gray to the hair dye. Artificial gray is becoming increasingly popular around the world today. Increasingly, people are thinking about how to go gray. It is an exciting zest. Gray hair is quite easy to do. It's very easy to dye hair in the appropriate color. You can also whiten it. But we strongly recommend you to consult with experts before taking this step because the procedure for changing the natural color to silver is simple, but it will be impossible to return your color quickly. Therefore, we recommend reading the tips below, and you will get to know how to grow silky gray hair or how to go gray without aggressive remedy.
Hair dye is a great way to prolong the youth of your hair visually. Professional dyes hide gray hair but don't forget that they all contain chemicals that weaken and damage the hair structure. When the first gray hairs are detected, it's not necessary to use aggressive dyes. Your main task is to disguise the gray hair a bit and continue to grow shiny gray hair.
If you want to grow silky gray hair, use a tinting balm or shampoo, the color of which should be the same as the natural shade of hair.
- Toner shampoo. Use it to give natural hair color.
- Toner conditioner. It reinforces the effect of shampoo.
- Toner cream. It penetrates into the hair structure, restores gray hair, and protects against damage.
- Toner spray. For gray hair, it almost immediately gives a visible result. It strengthens thin and delicate hair. Pigments evenly dye the hair along its entire length and give gray strands a saturated and bright color.
If you are a brave woman, you can dye all your hair gray. By the way, in the west this trend is becoming increasingly popular, it's called granny-hair.
Growing out gray hair: good ideas
If you have dyed gray hair and now decided that you are ready to accept it, regardless of the tone of the dye, the process will be a little hard. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to choose a color for reverse dyeing that coincides with the color of your gray hair. Therefore, really the best option is to grow gray hair from scratch and gradually get rid of the dyed part. The process can be lengthy, but some steps can make it a little easier. It will also help if you want to stop dyeing your hair or make it less harsh.
- Trim your hair regularly. But the best option is to get a short haircut. It will be much easier to get rid of the remnants of dyed hair completely if the hair is short.
- If you feel sorry for cutting long hair, try to create a color transition from the natural part to the dyed, it, in any case, looks better than an abrupt transition. However, don't forget that highlighting can be done only by a professional colorist.
- Go from permanent to semi-permanent color. It will not completely dye gray hair but will erase the line between natural and dyed hair.
Use folk remedies
Sooner or later, gray hair appears in all human beings. Even very young girls and women face this problem. But don't despair. You just need to know how you can keep the color and shine of your hair for a long time using folk recipes.
- Thanks to burdock, you can strengthen and add shine to gray hair. Grind two tablespoons of burdock root and pour water to do this. The decoction should be boiled. Then it should be filtered and applied to the scalp.
- If you want to grow silky gray hair, use cider vinegar. Mix it with water and rinse your hair. Wrap your hair in a towel, and don't rinse the mixture for 30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and shampoo. Do this procedure for several months, and you will see the result.
- Use nettle decoction. Chop nettle leaves and fill with water. This mixture should be boiled for 30 minutes and then filtered. Rub the decoction into the scalp for three weeks.
What else can be done for the beauty of your gray hair?
Gray hair is not a problem. The main thing is that it's silky and shiny. Review your diet and lifestyle. So you can grow shiny gray hair that will delight you every day.
- Take vitamins that contain copper and iodine. Eat more foods that contain natural trace elements such as legumes, nuts, meat, seaweed, pumpkin.
- Other valuable elements such as calcium, chromium, iron, zinc, B12 vitamins, omega-3, and omega-6.
- Drink more pure water. It's necessary for blood supply, fast delivery of nutrients to hair roots;
- Don't forget that coffee, alcohol, fried foods, spicy and sour foods are very dehydrating;
- Quit smoking. It significantly impairs blood circulation and reduces melanin production. So everything is in your hands.
- Reduce the amount of stress in your life. Think what is more important to you?
- Sports, long sleep, relaxation techniques, yoga, soothing herbal tea struggle with nerves.
- Haircare should focus on strengthening and stimulating blood circulation in the roots area.
When adjusting your lifestyle and diet, the process of graying will make you happy. Think of your gray hair as a field for experiments with appearance.
Remember that your natural color, given to you by nature, is also part of your personality. Don't forget about it because natural hair always looks healthier and emphasizes your beauty. And remember that any gray hair looks luxurious when its owner is confident.