Everyone wants to have healthy, beautiful, and shiny hair. But what if you naturally have different hair? What to do if your hair is brittle and thin? Of course, you need to use effective hair products to get them in full order. Besides, you can add hair extensions. If you are tired of short haircuts or your hair is not thick enough.
The benefits of false hair
- Hair clips can be removed at any time, unlike hair extensions made for a specific period.
- Overhead strands can be curled, straightened, and dyed to create the look you want.
- You can use hair extensions to create spectacular hairstyles for parties.
- Hair with pins does not require special care: regular shampoo is suitable for them. But you will have to wash your hair extensions with specialized products.
- Moreover, false hair is an excellent option for those who often go to parties or attend social events. You can create easy party hairstyles with false hair at any time.
However, the hair on bobby pins is not your hair, and it requires special attention. You need to make sure that the strands do not come unfastened. Besides, you should not often dye such hair or over-style. Thus, the hair on hairpins will quickly become unusable.
How to fasten false hair?
Special skills are not required to attach hair to hairpins. But it's worth working out before doing cute hairstyles for parties.
- Comb through your hair and pull the primary section up.
- Separate one strand and comb at the roots. Spray the bouffant with varnish and clip one strand close to the hair roots.
- Pull down a section of your hair to cover the patch. Repeat this for all strands. Do not forget about the area at the temples and the crown.
- Try to distribute all the strands evenly over your head. All overhead strands must be covered with your hair; they will be invisible in this case.
- If you are using a Straight Bun or Clip Ponytail, you must first make the tail. Then secure the false hair.
For hair extensions to help your hairstyles for parties look attractive, it is worth choosing from specialty stores. Choose hair with barrettes in your color so that no one knows you have false hair.
Natural or Artificial?
False hair can be either natural or synthetic. Which is better? Synthetic hair is recommended for those who plan to use it very rarely since they have a short lifespan, even with proper care. The overhead strands have an unnatural shine, but it might even be an advantage. Besides, false strands are often affordable. They are great for birthday hairstyles. You can experiment more without worrying about your real hair with hair like this.
Hairpins made from natural hair have more advantages, but they are also more expensive than synthetic ones. Unlike artificial hair, natural hair can be dyed, curled, and straightened. In general, it can be transformed in almost the same way as your own. To make the party hairstyle look beautiful, try to choose strands similar to yours: color, texture, and thickness.
How to distinguish natural from artificial hair?
The first thing that fake hair gives out is shine. Natural hair does not shine as shiny as synthetic hair. Natural hair has a healthy natural glow. The second is tactile sensations. Take a lock and rub it between your fingers. If you feel a characteristic creak, then the hair is synthetic. Besides, if natural hair is set on fire, it will emit a natural smell of burning hair, but synthetic ones melt and stink plastic.
How to care for false hair?
You need to take care of overhead strands as carefully as you do your own. You should wash, moisturize, and style your fake hair before you do cute hairstyles for parties.
To wash false hair, dip it in water, apply shampoo, rinse thoroughly and hang upright. You do not need to rub and squeeze the false strands actively. You can comb your hair only when it is dry. Moreover, false natural hair also needs nourishment, so it does not receive nourishment from the inside. Apply a mask or balm to hair with hairpins and wait 10-15 minutes.
How to make easy party hairstyles?
A holiday for every girl is an additional reason to look gorgeous. Moreover, a beautiful hairstyle is an essential attribute of a spectacular look. If you don’t have time to go to the hairdresser, you can make great hairstyles for parties yourself.
Hairstyles with braids
French braids are the trend this year. The easiest party hairstyles are made from braids. Once you learn how to weave a French braid, this styling will immediately become one of your favorites. Besides, the French braid is done quickly. The weaving technique must be mastered in advance and well-practiced.
Side scythe is an easy hairstyle because you can do it yourself in almost ten minutes. Moreover, this hairstyle is perfect for a party.
- Part a side part and toss all your hair to one side.
- Weave a standard French braid. In this case, the hair must be gripped horizontally from the other side. You need to weave a braid behind the ear. It should only go down.
- Tie the end with an elastic band.
- Sprinkle hairspray on your hair to keep it going all evening.
Two pigtails at the back
It is a great festive hairstyle for medium to long hair. You can use false hair if your length is not enough for this hairstyle. Moreover, the two braids at the back of the hairstyle will be a great addition to your outfit at a party or holiday.
- Part two strands of hair on the sides.
- Braid them and secure them neatly at the back.
- The remaining hair can be twisted, braided into a loose braid, or left straight.
A braid bezel is an easy party hairstyle for long to medium hair.
- You need to make a straight parting and start braiding on both sides to weave the bezel yourself.
- The braids should fit snugly against the head.
- A rim is formed from these braids, and the ends of the braids can be fastened in a bun.
- You can also use the Two Strand Braid if you don't want to braid yourself.
Its hairstyle is perfect for both parties and offices. Because the tip of the braid is hidden inside the hairstyle, the braiding looks very neat. Moreover, the braid looks more voluminous.
- Comb through your hair and divide the curls into three sections.
- Braid a classic French braid or spikelet.
- Pull the braid up from the back of the head to the crown of the head and secure it to the head with hairpins. Wrap the tip, hiding it inside the hairstyle.
- If the braid is very long, then fold it in half.
Evening hairstyles should be chosen, taking into account the length of the hair, the shape of the face, the public image, and the event you are going to. Moreover, hairstyle accessories deserve attention. A spectacular decoration on the most straightforward bun can create a stunning effect. Medium length and long hair can be tied into a bun. Besides, the bun looks stylish and strict and is suitable for both a business meeting and an evening out.
The voluminous bun is a versatile hairstyle for parties or business meetings. Modest and elegant styling to suit all hair lengths. If you have short hair, then use JuvaBun.
- Spread out your hair with your hands and apply a styling cream gel.
- Comb your curls, spreading the styling product over them.
- Tie a low or high ponytail.
- Roll the ponytail outward in a roller and wrap the tail’s base with this roller, securing the hair with hairpins.
- Secure the styling with varnish.
It is a casual and stylish hairstyle for the party.
- Comb through your hair and apply a small amount of styling gel to it.
- Divide the strands into two equal parts and tie them in a knot.
- Tie the strands together again.
- Pass the hanging ends through the hair, going around a knot.
- Secure your hair with bobby pins.
Ponytail with the volume on top
The ponytail is one of the most basic and, at the same time, the most effective hairstyles. A little volume in the front and the usual ponytail already looks like an elegant hairstyle.
- Comb through your hair and part a small section in the front.
- Comb gently at the roots.
- Form the bouffant into a semicircle using a soft brush.
- Secure the combed strand at the back of the head with hairpins and fix with varnish.
- You can use a hairpin or false hair as an alternative to combing.
- Clip a barrette under the front section, cover it with hair. Due to the volume of the hair clip, the front part will rise nicely.
- Gather the remaining hair in a low or medium ponytail, secure it with an elastic band.
- For a more formal look, pull a small strand out of the ponytail and wrap it around the hairstyle base. Secure the strand with a hair clip.
It is a romantic version of a business hairstyle that is easy to do. A Greek hairstyle is perfect for a relaxed Friday and an active weekend.
- Comb through your hair and apply a styling cream-gel.
- Put an elastic band on your head.
- Separate the strands at the back of the head, wrap the bandage around them, create a loop, and leave the ends of the hair hanging loose.
- Twist the curls in the temporal zone into bundles and pass through an elastic band.
- Return to the curls at the back of the head. Divide them into small strands, each of which wraps the elastic until the tip of the strand is hidden.
- When the strands are finished, slightly release them from under the elastic and fluff a little.
Long, healthy hair is the perfect adornment for any look. With the right hairstyle, they are guaranteed to grab everyone's attention. Moreover, if you don't have enough length, you can always use false hair.