Boar Bristle Brush
The Only Hair Treatment You'll Ever Need!
The JuvaBun Boar Bristle Brush is not a regular styling hair brush. It's intended to stimulate the scalp to produce sebum (natural oils), which are the best organic anti-frizz treatment for a more shiny and healthier hair.
Restores your natural shine and texture - Helps spread sebum (natural oil) from your scalp to the tips of the hair strand, adding shine and texture.
Works with all hair kinds - Thin, short, or fine hair. Long hair will have to be brushed in sections for desired results. Our paddle hair brush can be used by men, women, and kids as well.
Less frizz, less styling products - As your hair becomes healthier, softer, and conditioned with regular brushing, you’ll no longer need to use leave-in conditioners or hair treatments (which harm your hair over time).
1 Boar Bristle Brush.
1 Wooden Comb - to detangle your hair before brushing and cleaning your bristle hair brush.
1 Travel Bag - to take your brushes anywhere you go.
Orders are shipped from the U.S. and shipments are usually delivered within 1-2 weeks.
The approximate shipping time depends each country and on the shipping method you select at checkout.
US shipping times are between 2-7 days.
NATURAL HAIR CONDITIONER - Boar bristle brush spreads scalp sebaceous oils (the hair's natural oils) throughout the whole hair, which keeps the hair from drying out, and is considered as the best natural hair conditioner.
HEALTHIER SCALP & LESS HAIR LOSS - Low pressure is applied to the hair follicle, preventing the excessive secretion of oil from the scalp, which reduces hair loss.
PERFECT FOR THIN, SHORT, & FINE HAIR - Soft, natural boar bristles are suitable for all hair types, especially short, thin, fine, and normal hair.
MADE FROM WOOD MATERIALS - Natural wooden and boar bristles do not generate static electricity, easy to remove tangles, And the brush seals in the split end and gives elasticity to reduce breakage. daily use to build healthier hair, and add more shine to your hair.
1. Don't brush your hair wet, as it causes breakage and won't distribute the sebum well.
2. Use the JuvaBun Wooden Comb to gently untangle your hair first. Boar brushes are not for untangling hair.
3. Begin by bending forward from the waist down and flip your hair over. Start brushing from the nape of your neck to the tip of your hair strand. Brush the full length of your hair, from root to tip, in long continuous strokes, to be sure that the sebum coats all hair strands.
4. For long or full hair, brush in sections. Separating your hair in sections will ensure that every hair strand gets coated with sebum.
5. Clean the brush by soaking it in water mixed with essential oil. Use the comb first to get out any stuck hair.
6. Finally, use your JuvaBun Brush regularly for best results, brushing in the morning and before going to bed. We recommend enjoying this 2-5 minutes little ritual twice a day. You will fall in love with the results and that healthier, silky hair.